Friday, December 12, 2008

Poetry

(Most of this has never been seen by anyone but me) There are no titles here, and no dates.

#1
As years go by
We will live and grow,
We will make friends,
Lose loved ones,
And gain partners.
We will struggle through
Bad times,
and glide through
Good Times.
In the end,
It will all be worthwhile.
Just to say
That you have lived.

#2
Sitting in her garden,
Sun shinning brightly,
A soft breeze moves through
the gentle clouds in the sky.
Delicate hands work the earth,
Planting roses, lilys, and pansies.
She creates a beautiful world,
She creates a world she can love.
It is her joy, her happiness,

#3 (Dads favorite)
Far away, in another land,
I see a world I cannot touch,
I see a world I cannot smell
I see a world I cannot taste
I see a world I cannot hear.
I see a world I can only dream about.
In this world, you can float and fly,
High above the clouds and
Almost touch the sky.
This world is serene, tranquil,
And gives you a sense of harmony.
In this world, "hate" and "war"
Are never said,
In this world, everyone has
Family and Friends surrounding them.
This world has no abuse.
There is only love, peace, and faith.

~A Nichole

No comments:

Post a Comment